Saturday, March 5, 2011

Climate change thoughts

I must first apologize for the delay in my post. Things have been quite hectic around my house these days. I decided reading would be a good time killer and distraction. Therefor, my post is going to be about what I read. First off, WOW, how deep can a person get about climate? I have never heard of someone going on and on with one word. I found the writing to be a bit "blah." I do agree with the author's reasons for the disagreements our world has on the subject of climate, and the reasons as to why it is changing. People have many different views on the health of our climate and what we should change to fix it if we should even change anything. It is obvious that our climate is now different than it was in 1800's or even in the early 1990's. However, it is difficult to pin point exactly what changed and what needs to be done to fix it. I look forward to reading the rest of this book and hopefully learning more on this particular subject.

1 comment:

  1. Our thoughts are with you and your family in this difficult time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete